Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Manmatha Naam Samvastara SRSM Panchanga available to download

Greetings of the day!!!

First of all, sorry for the delay in updating the Panchanga app with Manmatha naam data. And Thanks to all those who reminded me about this. I got more than 100 emails to update the Panchanga for Manmatha naam samvastara.
But the thing was, earlier I use to get the soft copy of the Panchanga at least two months earlier than Ugadi from SRSMutt. But this time they did not send it due to some technical issues. So I manually need to convert the data.

Now the new Manmatha naam samvastar Panchanga is available to download from the google store. I have updated the data for Manmatha naam samvastara.

As of now only English version is available. Working on the Kannada version,  it will be available soon.

But now it's available in English.

You can download it from google play @:  SRSM Panchanga
Some of the screen shots are as shown below:




















No comments: